THE HATHA & VINYASA PRACTICE &
The 80HR Hatha & Vinyasa Practice & Sequencing Course Module is part of The Peaceful Warriors 200HR Online YTT Pathway and counts towards your 200HR YTT certification.
This 80HR online module is designed to educate students on the Peaceful Warriors' approach to sequencing, based on both the Hatha and Vinyasa yoga traditions. To improve yoga practitioners' and yoga teachers' knowledge, understanding of both traditional, contemporary, and creative sequencing.
During this module you will amongst others learn:
· The art and science of holistic Vinyasa and Hatha yoga sequencing
· The foundations of intelligent sequencing (i.e. class/practice structure and key components, general sequencing rules)
· The physical mechanics of peak postures and their asana families, including how to deconstruct a peak posture
· How to incorporate structures like the SunSalutations; A, B, and C
· Different sequencing technics; mandala sequencing, progressive sequencing, themed sequencing, etc.
· How to teach to multiple levels
· Teaching ethics and principles